The Business Analyst will be responsible for leveraging sophisticated analytics and statistical modeling to drive strong performance improvements for operations and supporting functions. This individual will be capable of providing thought leadership when approaching complex optimization problems. He/she will also be proficient in developing predictive models, advanced data analysis and provide insights to the business.
All EXL associates are required to meet expectations for attendance and punctuality, deal honestly and fairly with co-workers, management, and the general public, promote a positive work environment, and to operate efficiently within their roles. Each associate is expected to work to meet or exceed all departmental goals and deadlines and to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meeting company core values, while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction overall.
Role Responsibilities Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
• Proactively develop reports and analysis of data within work order system to create standards, benchmarks and qualitative data across customer and service segments to include observations and business context to deliver actionable insights to business, not just data.
• Prepare operational, financial, client reports and KPI dashboards such reports should include business context and insights into the data to be delivered to the business leads.
• Propose potential improvements in the processes and methodologies used for analytics by developing and enforcing a standard for statistical/analytical approaches.
• Guarantee the ongoing quality of existing operating and output metrics measured, including their correlation with short-term and long-term business performance.
• Create custom queries to pull data from our Data Warehouse to develop advanced analytics reporting and answer deeper business questions.
• Establish relationships internally as a trusted resource and provider of key business data, analytics, and insight.
• Ability to document business process
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist the sales team in developing forecasting and pricing models.
• Ability to integrate multiple streams of data into coherent models
• Ability to conceptualize, analyze and explain complex and abstract problems
• Manage multiple data providers as necessary.
• Pull performance data and formulate reports
• Strong client-orientation for working with internal customers
• Other duties as assigned
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Primary Internal Interactions • All Internal Customers.
• Immediate supervisor & Business heads
Primary External Interactions • Clients
• Vendor partners
Qualification • High School Diploma/GED required.
• Associates degree preferred
Experience Minimum one year of Business Analyst experience in mid to large size organization.
Competencies • Advanced MS Excel proficiency with knowledge of macros
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have Collaboration Skills, Decision Making, Initiative, Leadership Skills, Problem Solving/Analysis, Project Management, and Time Management.
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
• Ability to prioritize the tasks and deliver assigned task per deadlines.
• Ability to deal / interact with personnel at different levels.
• Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office and database packages; experience of accurate data entry
• Acts ethically and honestly in all transactions
• Motivated self – starter with the zeal for continuous improvement
Employer Contact Information